G E O M E T R I C · S H I R T

*Hi my sherries!! I shared this look some weeks ago on Instagram but I did have time to post it here. Sorry about that. Anyway I didn't want to forget it because it's one of my favorite looks.

I am wearing leather shorts and my new shirt with geometric shirt. The story of this shirt is that when H&M do it I couldn't buy it and latter it was sold out. Last December I found it on Persunmall website and I was really happy so I could buy it finally!!

Also wearing fur coat over the blue one, my beloved Mulberry bag and my new heels that I love so much the details of the strips and my necklace that I've already shown you before. So I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!! :)

Buenas mis sherries!! Os enseñé este look hace unas semanas via Instagram pero no habia podido postearlo. Ya lo siento, aunque ha pasado algo de tiempo no quería dejar de enseñaroslo completo porque es uno de mis preferidos.

Llevo shorts de piel y mi nueva camisa con print geometrico!! Al fin!! La historia de esta camisa es la siguiente, la sacó H&M hace tiempo pero por unas cosas y otras cuando me la quise comprar ya no quedaban. El pasado diciembre la encontre mirando en la pagina de Persunmall y me puse super contenta. Asi que me hice con ella!!

También llevo chaleco de piel sobre abrigo azul, mi adorado bolso Mulberry y mis nuevos zapatos que me encantan por sus detalles de tiras entrelazadas tipo gladiador pero en clave chic y mi collar de H&M que ya os he enseñado en otros looks. Asi que espero que os guste y mil gracias por pasaros! :)











Outfit:

1. Geometric shirt: PERSUNMALL (HERE)
2. Blue coat: H&M.
3. Fur vest: NAFNAF.
4. Leather shorts: TOPSHOP.
5. Black handbag: MULBERRY CAMERA BAG.
6. Necklace: H&M.
7. Black leather heels: KURT GEIGER (aw13-14)
8. Blue nail polish: OPI.
9. Crystal bracelet: H&M.





..............................

DON`T FORGET THE GIVEAWAY! (click on the pic)
RECORDAD QUE TENEMOS SORTEO EN EL BLOG!! (pincha en la foto)


·····················

*Have a Lovely day!!!


Que tengáis un buen día!!!





Comments

  1. Hi Reyes! You look so stunning! Love the whole outfit, the shirt is soo cute and you paired with in such glam and stylish way! The heels are to die for!:) Have a great day dear, many kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantan los shorts son chulisimos y ni contarte los zapatos , preciosos .
    Besos !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que belleza de Zapatos ! Un look ideal besito
    Http://www.littleprettymess.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. La camisa es muy chula, pero a mi me chiflan los shorts!!

    xXx
    Blog: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.blogspot.com
    Shop: http://unspeakablethoughtsunspoken.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola chavismo el LOOK, estas guapísima,aaaaa! ,muy bonita la camisa y los zapatos geniales.Muchos besos.M.R.R.A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que guapa Reyes,, la camisa es una pasada y lo pantalones,besitos.Estés.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encanta la blusa y como la has combinado con esos shorts !! Los zapatos son ideales !!
    Un besazo

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6632417/ma-petite-by-ana

    ReplyDelete
  8. me gustan mucho los zapatos y los shorts y cómo los has combinado!

    besitos

    ReplyDelete
  9. i absolutely love this post and love everything about your outfit! <3
    http://simonaroxanahuidiu.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

W H I T E · F U R & L E A T H E R · S K I N N I E S

LFW DAY2: W H I T E · F R I L L

L E A T H E R & G E O M E T R I C · S K I R T